You have to work out what the letters mean . See No 1 (click image ) as an example.
According to MENSA, if you get 23 of these, you are a "genius".
Only 2 MENSA members achieved full marks. See how well you do.
When you think you have the answer then click the corresponding image .
For a clue click the corresponding image.
And if you really really think you cannot get it then click the corresponding
Legend for images :
1. means you have not tried the question yet
2. click this to check your answer
3. means you got it wrong
4. means you have got it !
5. click this for a clue on the corresponding
6. click this if you give upon that question - want the answer
7. this means u have not tried it but asked for the clue of that question
8. this means u have GOT it but asked for the clue of that question
9. means you asked for the answer and got it (did not cancel)
www.sel2in.in - can buy a mobile phone application that helps with stretching. I felt the need as I need to do 6-7 stretching exercises, four are for 10 reps each leg (so double) each held for 10 seconds ... then 3 stretches - 10 reps for 10 seconds - both legs simultaneously ... finally 2 for 5 reps but 15 seconds each ... this application allows you to configure that has the a female voice that counts and calls out when a set is over.
And can contact for software services!